2008年7月4日金曜日

Taisetsu info;Flowers of Sugatami Area.



①Blue mountainheath(ezonotsugazakura)
②Alaska Bell Heather(jimukade)
③Emergency shelter of Sugatami, Taisetsu-zan National Park(Asahidake Ishimuro)

【 TITLE 】A foggy day.
【 DATE 】4th July 2008
【 AREA 】Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】Fog, rain sometime
【TEMPRATURE】Approx 9℃

Hello.

It was foggy, but there was a breeze and it felt good.

I enjoyed walking Sugatami area.

I can feel signs of summer comming.
This N.P never be humid.
So, I love working at Mountains.

【 NAME 】Q from TNT

Hi. I'm Q in Japan. I work in Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido region.Living in Higashikawa-town near Asahikawa-city.This is blog about what my colleaugues of TNT(Taisetsu-zan Nature Tours) and I see everyday.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

0 件のコメント: