2008年7月13日日曜日

Taisetsu info; Nakadake Onsen, the best spa of Taisetsu-zan N.P






【 DATE 】13th July 2008

【 AREA 】Taisetsu-zan National Park, Hokkaido, Japan

【 WEATHER 】Fine-Rain

【TEMPRATURE】Unknown but cold.


Hi.


I went to Nakadake-Onsen today. This Onsen is on the track when you go to Nakadake.

No hotelman, No charge, and No roof. You will be happy as a mountain climber in this Onsen.

I want to go back again before it gets cold there.


This time, It is a shame that I forgot beer to go to Nakadake-onsen.

Next time, I definetly will.


And, to the people who I met at Asahidake, this is "the Onsen" I mentioned to you.

If you want to try this, I am more than happy to take you there.

【 NAME 】Q from TNT

Hi. I'm Q in Japan. I work in Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido region.Living in Higashikawa-town near Asahikawa-city.This is blog about what my colleaugues of TNT(Taisetsu-zan Nature Tours) and I see everyday.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

* info@asahikawa-tourism.com ←Feel free to ask us about Asahikawa region info, Nature Tours, Guides, Weather and so on.

0 件のコメント: