2008年7月12日土曜日

Taisetsu info; View of Sugatami, Summer.





【 DATE 】12th July 2008

【 AREA 】Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido, Japan

【 WEATHER 】Fine, Rain, Lightning.

【TEMPRATURE】Approx 8℃


Hi.


It was a funny weather day today.

Fine at early morning. Foggy at lunch. Thunder lightning at evening.


The weather is harsh at Asahidake.

You should take waterproof JKT and PANTS always at this mountain.

Then, you have a nice day.


【 NAME 】Q from TNT


Hi. I'm Q in Japan. I work in Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido region.Living in Higashikawa-town near Asahikawa-city.This is blog about what my colleaugues of TNT(Taisetsu-zan Nature Tours) and I see everyday.
I hope you enjoy this blog.


* info@asahikawa-tourism.com ←Feel free to ask us about Asahikawa region info, Nature Tours, Guides, Weather and so on.

0 件のコメント: