2008年7月24日木曜日

Taisetsu info; Chubets tubing.

【 DATE 】24th July 2008
【 AREA 】Chubetsu river, Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】Fine
【TEMPERATURE】Approx 20℃ Water is really cold. We were nealy hypothermia today.

Hi.

Yo and I did a tubing mission on Chubetsu river.
It was too fun to do. May be first people to do.
The course was from Tree god(木の神様) to Chubetsu manmade water dam.

This river is shallow ,so it became for advance people.

As a tour,
・You better to go much down spot for safety.
・Need spotters at some area for keep people in safe, the spotter could help you if accidents happen.
・The water is suppose to be clean ,but you need boiled water just in case.
・Need a fire to keep you warm or hugs with warm rocks.
・Prepare bear spray for no conflict with wild animals in Hokkaido.
・Relax for fun.

【 NAME 】Q from TNT

Hi. I'm Q in Japan. I work in Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido region.Living in Higashikawa-town near Asahikawa-city.This is blog about what my colleagues of TNT(Taisetsu Nature Tours) and I see everyday.

I hope you enjoy this blog.









0 件のコメント: