2008年7月8日火曜日

Taisetsu Info; Asahidake Gensui( Pure water from Tisetsu Mt range)


【 TITLE 】Asahidake Gensui
【 DATE 】8th July 2008
【 AREA 】Higashikawa-cho, near Asahikawa Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】Fine
【TEMPRATURE】Approx 20℃

This place is really nice to visit anytime especially in summer. Quiet, nice&cool, and peace.
I was able to really relax.

Good water is a great blessing.
This water is from garden of Gods called "Taisetsu-zan Mountain Range"

Have nice water man.

【 NAME 】Q from TNT

Hi. I'm Q in Japan. I work in Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido region.Living in Higashikawa-town near Asahikawa-city.This is blog about what my colleaugues of TNT(Taisetsu-zan Nature Tours) and I see everyday.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

info@asahikawa-tourism.com  ←Feel free to ask us about info of Asahikawa region, Guides, Weather, and more.

0 件のコメント: