2008年7月15日火曜日

Taisetsu info; Indian cuisine "Indo" Asahikawa







【 DATE 】14th July 2008
【 AREA 】Asahikawa, Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】Fine
【TEMPERATURE】Approx 25℃

Konnichwa.

My friends from work and I had dinner at one of the best Indian curry shop called Indo in Asahikawa.The restaurant had a casual relaxing atmosphere.

Usually, I don't like very very spicy food but things we had tonight were rather mild and we enjoyed it. I had chicken curry dish with Naan bread & steamed rice. Fresh veges and tender chicken in curry. Naan was crispy.

Everything tasted great, shop workers were good looking and also did a good service with "smiling". mm Kawaii, I must come here again.

Curry shop "Indo" web( in Japanese)→ http://curry-ind.ocnk.net/ 

【 NAME 】Q from TNT

Hi. I'm Q in Japan. I work in Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido region.Living in Higashikawa-town near Asahikawa-city.This is blog about what my colleagues of TNT(Taisetsu-zan Nature Tours) and I see everyday.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

* info@asahikawa-tourism.com ←Feel free to ask us about Asahikawa region info, Nature Tours, Guides, Weather and so on.

0 件のコメント: