2008年7月18日金曜日

Taisetsu info; Lake Kanayama campsite.



【 DATE 】9th July 2008
【 AREA 】Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】Fine
【TEMPERATURE】Approx 20℃

Lake Kanayama is in minami-furano town.
It is one of the best campsite in Taisetsu area.

This place is clean, less people, quiet, close to onsen and well facilities.
Campsite has to be like this in Hokkaido.

I would love to stay with customers and have a long relaxing time here.

If you wanna go rafting in Taisetsu area that Lake kanayama campsite would be a convinient place as a base.

Enjoy outdoors in Hokkaido.


【 NAME 】Q from TNT


Hi. I'm Q in Japan. I work in Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido region.Living in Higashikawa-town near Asahikawa-city.This is blog about what my colleagues of TNT(Taisetsu-zan Nature Tours) and I see everyday.


I hope you enjoy this blog.


* info@asahikawa-tourism.com ←Feel free to ask us about Asahikawa region info, Nature Tours, Guides, Weather and so on.

0 件のコメント: