2008年7月9日水曜日

Taisetsu info; Sorachi river in Furano.


【 DATE 】6th July 2008
【 AREA 】Furano, Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】Fine
【TEMPRATURE】Approx 25℃

Hi. I went to Furano to see something beautiful.
If you love outdoor sports with fresh water, I highly recommend that you see this river.

Sorachi river is the longest tributary of the Ishikari River, which flows out of Mt. Karifuru in the eastern part of Minami-Furano Town in Hokkaido. In spring season, water level become high and it makes exciting condition for river rafting.

Do not forget to bring swim suit and gears with you for this majestic river.

【 NAME 】Q from TNT

Hi. I'm Q in Japan. I work in Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido region.Living in Higashikawa-town near Asahikawa-city.This is blog about what my colleaugues of TNT(Taisetsu-zan Nature Tours) and I see everyday.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

* info@asahikawa-tourism.com ←Feel free to ask us about Asahikawa region info, Nature Tours, Guides, Weather and so on.

0 件のコメント: