2008年7月19日土曜日

Taisetsu info; Sahoro resort.




【 DATE 】19th July 2008
【 AREA 】Sahoro, Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】Fine
【TEMPERATURE】Approx 20℃

Hi.

I am in Sahoro today, on the way to Kushiro for learning about all sorts of Hokkaido.

Bear mountain park is pretty well known place. It is not easy to see bears at the mountain ,unless you are lucky or with skillfull guides.

Therefore, it is good to see real brown bears for tourists in Sahoro.
Brown bears are really beautiful creatures and never get board to see, if you are in a safe place.

【 NAME 】Q from TNT

Hi. I'm Q in Japan. I work in Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido region.Living in Higashikawa-town near Asahikawa-city.This is blog about what my colleagues of TNT(Taisetsu Nature Tours) and I see everyday.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

* info@asahikawa-tourism.com ←Feel free to ask us about Asahikawa region info, Nature Tours, Guides, Weather and so on.

0 件のコメント: