2008年8月7日木曜日

Taisetsu info; Kamikawa and I.

【 DATE 】25th July 2008
【 AREA 】Kamikawa, Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】Fine
【TEMPERATURE】Approx 20℃

Hi.

I went to Kamikawa area. Kamikawa is not poppular place to visit ,but i just like this place
to visit sometime. Kamikawa is a part of Taisetsu mountain range. And, Taisetsu is one of the major mountain range in Hokaido. On this mountain range, the snow stays whole year alpine flowers bloom between late June and early August.

Asahidake is the highest mountain in Hokkaido. I go to the mountain almost everyday.
It is very nice to fresh area like Kamikawa to see to keep my mental balance.
Every time i come to Kamikawa or Aibetsu that i am able to see the Tiasetsu mountains with birds eye 3D angle. This is truley fresh experience to me.
i wonder how much i could enjoy all this mountain range in all seasons in my lifetime.

It is just cool.
Happy mountain.

【 NAME 】Q from TNT

I hope you enjoy this blog.





0 件のコメント: