2008年8月5日火曜日

Taisetsu info; AINU RACE, Museum in Asahikawa.

【 DATE 】 XX.XX. 2008
【 AREA 】Asahikawa city, Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】Fine
【TEMPERATURE】Approx 28℃

Hi.

I have been to Ainu museum.
Cost me 500 yen to enter and allowed to photo shooting.

I tried to learn about Ainu culture or something interesting ,but
2 old ladies at souvenir shops capture me as a talk company.

I had asked where i am from, where i work at and so on.
After answering those questions, they gave me a chance to put Ainu kimono on with free cost.
The fabric is cotton, colorful than Honshu kimono and quite thick and light I felt.
Vest is very uncommon as kimono. It was cool experience.

Anyway, Kimono with crocks sandals are not match ,are they?

As tours,
・ jump into museum and have some knowledge of Ainu race.
・ join in a Ainu cultural class, sawing, make instruments, play instruments, dance, cooking and so on.

As safety,
・ avoid going to this museum when old ladies shop workers have nothing to do on week days and they try to find someone to talk with. haha.

【 NAME 】Q from TNT

I hope you enjoy this blog.








0 件のコメント: