2008年8月12日火曜日

Taisetsu info; Asahidake Sugatami Chronicle, 08xxxx early Spring

【 DATE 】early Spring, 2008
【 AREA 】Sugatami, Asahidake,Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】--
【TEMPERATURE】--℃

~My direction is as pleasing to the soul. by Yvon Chouinard~

Hi.
How are you doing?

Spring is past, Summer is almost gone at Asahidake.
Even I love winter sports, it is something sad that summer season is getting over from Mountains.

Well, whatever will be, will be.
Let's share the Hokkaido pics of Spring 2008.
Enjoy.

【 NAME 】Q from TNT

I hope you enjoy this blog.









2 件のコメント:

almariada さんのコメント...

Hello!

I love the photos! I'll be back to your blog to explore it with more time...

I wish you a very good time :)

Q さんのコメント...

Hi.

Thanx for your message.
Please feel free to visit and write
a comment again.

C U.