2008年11月26日水曜日

Taisetsu info; Souunkyo trip

【 DATE 】26th Nov, 2008
【 AREA 】Souunkyo,Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido, Japan
【 WEATHER 】Fine
【TEMPERATURE】Approx Negative 10℃

Hi.

I went to Souunkyo. It was so cold and I felt signs of snow season comming
but today was a calm and peaceful day.

The place I have been to Kitanomori Garden, Ice pavilion, Ginga and Ryusei water falls and Taisetsu manmade lake. As you could see a photo below, I had 100yen mashroom miso soup
and Riceball as a lunch. It all cost me only 500yen which was good value. Hokkaido mashroom
(Kinoko) is fresh and good quality. You should try it, if you like mashrooms.

And waterfalls, these were really beautiful. Especially Ginga waterfall was frozen. It is great to
look. I wish I had taken really good digital camera for shooting those waterfalls from far observation place. It was cool snowscape and scenary with sunset time anyway.

I want to go back there again with my better camera.
See you.

【 NAME 】Q from TNT














0 件のコメント: