2008年6月18日水曜日

Taisetsu info; Asahidake-Onsen Camp Site



【 TITLE 】Taisetsu-Zan National Park

【 DATE 】18th June 2008

【 AREA 】Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido, Japan

【 WEATHER 】Fine

【TEMPRATURE】Approx 10℃


It was a fine day in Asahidake Camp Site today.

Flowrers has been blooming here.

Spring season is really beautiful around here.


【 NAME 】Q from TNT


Hi. I'm Q in Japan. I work in Taisetsu-Zan National Park, Hokkaido region.Living in Higashikawa-town near Asahikawa-city.This is blog about what my colleaugues of TNT(Taisetsu-zan Nature Tours) and I see everyday.
I hope you enjoy this blog.

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Hey Man, great stuff, I'm looking forward to checking out the information you publish on this blog.

Good Work!

Q さんのコメント...

Thanks a lot man,
This picture is nice.

ARIGATO.